Thursday, June 24, 2010

First Entry


I'm not new to blogging. I have had my share of blogs from different sites, three sites to be exact. Those blogs have served me well, they are still up, but have not been updated for a long time. I got too busy with work and didn't have the time. Or sometimes I would think about blogging something and actually doing it would take too long so I wouldn't have the drive to type it up anymore.

The difference between this blog and the others I have had is that none of my friends know about this... yet. For the moment, I would like to keep this to myself and enjoy the anonymity while I can. Where I can write without worrying if it needs to be filtered from someone, or write about whatever I think of or feel without being judged.

This feels as special as my other, previous blogs already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment